Ecommerce Quick Start Guide
Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:49 PM
|Once Evanced has enabled your ability to process credit cards online, this guide is meant to help you setup your system and take advantage of the features offered.
NOTE: This should be done at the ALL BRANCHES level in a multi-branch system and then copied to applicable branches.
Payflow Pro Quick Configuration
Settings → System Configuration & Settings → Credit Card Settings
1. Enable Processing is the switch that turns on credit card processing. If for some reason you want to disable this temporarily, you can switch it to "No” and the system will work as it always has.
2. Processing URL will be filled out by Evanced, but basically this points to the files in a secure location which actually handle the transactions.
5. Processing Mode is so you can test credit card process to make sure that the process works before you set it to live.
6. Comment is for passing extra information through with the process, for example "South Branch Room Reservation”. This information is displayed on payflow pro’s credit report system, and can make for easier understanding of transactions.
7. Card Processing Choices are if for some reason you want to disable the use of a certain card brand.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Room Reserve 6.0 Quick Start Guide
Viewed 866 times since Fri, Oct 7, 2011
Events-Credit Card Processing
Viewed 796 times since Tue, Sep 27, 2011
Getting Started: Events Documentation
Viewed 794 times since Tue, Sep 27, 2011
Setup for Elavon/Evanced Payment Processor Integration
Viewed 1151 times since Wed, Aug 28, 2013
Getting Started: Room Reserve Documentation
Viewed 720 times since Tue, Sep 27, 2011
Product Implementation Checklist
Viewed 1510 times since Mon, Oct 10, 2011
Using SmartPay or SecurePay with the E-Commerce Module
Viewed 2412 times since Thu, Jul 11, 2013
Understanding Email Server Settings
Viewed 2459 times since Fri, Sep 16, 2011
Looking at Events and Rooms Side by Side
Viewed 4093 times since Wed, Dec 7, 2011
Understanding Email Settings
Viewed 887 times since Fri, Sep 16, 2011